Affiliated with DISA, ISNetworld, Texas Oil & Gas Association.
After sixteen years of progressive responsibility with drilling contractors (final six as Turnkey Toolpusher) Eugene Parker began consulting in 1990. Parker Petroleum Professionals, Inc. became a Texas corporation on March 1, 1991. As computer and server data overload became more prevalent, the databases shortened our name in so many ways, it became almost unrecognizable. As a result, we shortened our name to Parker Petroleum Pros, Inc. in 2000.
- Project management
- Wellsite drilling supervision
- Wellsite safety coaches
- Wellsite cased-hole supervision
- Wellsite mud consulting and/or drive-byes
- Location construction supervision
- Lease maintenance
- Feasibility evaluations, due diligence
- Oil and Gas Investment analysis
- Mineral and royalty interests valuations and evaluations
- Mineral and royalty interests purchased
- Mineral and royalty interests promoted
Dun & Bradstreet #85-914-5070